Bucharest Flea Market Tour with Dacia
From: 40.00 €
Our Red Patrol 80’s Dacias take you to 2 flea markets where we guide &assist you at shopping. The Flea Market Tour is a ride with the Dacia in an urban discovery of the present and the past of the city: we will cross the city from one corner to the other, we”ll mingle with the locals, we’ll stop for photos and explanations at the Parliament House (Casa Poporului), the 2nd building in the world!
In Bucharest flea markets just be ready to find everything you can imagine: from plates to teapots to magazines to dolls, stamps, books, bags military coats, from watches to jewelry or from toys to furniture. And it’s not all Communism! Depending on your luck you can find items going back far beyond the golden age of the Dictator, down to the XIXth century ! The prices depend on you and how cold your blood can get.
The ultimate city tour of Bucharest with a fully restored Romanian vintage car from the 70′-80’s !
- 3-4 hours tour in fully restored Dacia 1300/1310
- English-speaking guide in the car
- The price is per person;
- Maximum 3 guest persons / car
- If more than 3 persons/booking , we form a convoy of 2 ,3 cars
- Hotel pick-up & drop off included only for addresses from Bucharest
- Starts only on Sunday at 9.00 AM
- Red Patrol tour gift
- If you want to drive the Dacia, please book the Communism Tour of Bucharest with Dacia
- During wintertime our cars are heated !