Bucharest Urban Delta Photography Tour with Dacia
From: 115.00 €
Choose the Red Patrol Bucharest Urban Delta Photography Tour with Dacia and catch on photo the wild life from the City Delta of Bucharest with a professional photographer and a classic Romanian car made in the 80’s.
In the heart of Bucharest, in this unique in the world place, you can meet in their life habitat crested grebes, great cormorants, pheasants, mallards, weasels, otters, foxes, lizards or frogs!
Our professional Photograph host will guide your walk in the Natural Delta of Bucharest towards the best shooting places to get amazing wildlife pictures of the 150 species of birds, small mammals like muskrats, foxes, weasels that live in this city Natural Park.
The Natural Delta Reservation of Bucharest covers 189 hectares of protected area where nature took back the place of an abandoned construction site started by Nicolae Ceausescu in 1986.
In this wild life photography tour you will explore the riverside towards the House of Parliament, all these belonging to the pharaonic city transformation project belonging to Nicolae Ceausescu from the 80’s.
To get more local flavor to your Bucharest trip, you will tour with an authentic Romanian Classic Car of the 80s, the Dacia!
Grip your camera and get in the wilderness from the middle of the city with the Red Patrol Bucharest Urban Delta Photography Tour with Dacia!
- 3.5 hours private photography tour with a Dacia 1300/1310 with a professional photographer
- Exploration of the Urban Delta of Bucharest, presentation of the place and the species living here
- Wildlife photo session in the from the best photo spots in the Urban Delta;
- Exploration of the Dambovita riverside towards the House of Parliament Palace
- Stop at the House of Parliament Palace, photos & stories about this unique city transformation project.
- Recommended: Telephoto Lens (200+ mm )
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Bucharest address
- Professional Photographer local guide
- A ride with a restored Dacia car from the 80țs
- Tour newspaper
- Personalized tour gift
- Access to the Bucharest Natural Delta Park
Exclusions : Photo equipment. You bring your own
Additional info : Get comfortable wear for hiking in wilderness. We recommend to have fully covered wear and a sun hat in order to be protected get sunburns or insects bites!
How to Book a Tour
Select the number of person
The price/person decreases while the number of persons/tour goes up
Select the date of your choice from the calendar below to see the time slots available
Choose your time slot
Click the Book Now button for the next step
The pick up service is available only from addresses in Bucharest.
For 1 person/car, 170 €
For 2 persons and more, 115 €/person