Bucharest of Contrasts Tour with Dacia
From: 80.00 €
Visit 3 different Bucharest neighborhoods: of the bourgeoisie, of the average people, and of the poor Romanians. Get off the beaten tracks and discover the life facts for a memorable snapshot of how real life is in Bucharest :
- Cotroceni neighborhood, the amazing residential villa quarter of Bucharest where the XIXth century and present bourgeoisie live. Discover the Cotroceni Presidential Palace, the Military Academy Building, the Botanical Garden or the villas.
- Drumul Taberei neighborhood, the place where average people live. Discover the huge communist blocks of flats, the peasant market or the Orthodox churches of the average Romanians.
- Ferentari neighborhood, one of the most photographic & contrasting places of Bucharest known as the “city Machala “a place with bad fame, high poverty and ghetto style buildings.
The ultimate city tour of Bucharest with a fully restored Romanian vintage car from the 70′-80’s !
- 3-4 hours tour in fully restored Dacia 1300/1310
- English-speaking guide in the car
- The price is per person;
- Maximum 3 guest persons / car*
- If more than 3 persons/booking , we form a convoy of 2,3 cars
- Hotel pick-up & drop off included only for addresses from Bucharest
- Starts daily at 10.00 AM
- Water and snacks in the car
- Red Patrol tour gift
- If you want to drive the Dacia, please book the Communism Tour of Bucharest with Dacia
- During wintertime our cars are heated !