Red Patrol is the ultimate way of discovering Bucharest by riding a fully restored Romanian vintage car from the 80’s!
Our Red Patrol Stars, The Dacias have 6 different, unique and memorable stories about Bucharest to tell: The Communist Bucharest, The Bucharest of Contrasts, The City Flea Markets, The Bucharest Urban Delta, The Photographic Bucharest, The Photographic Urban Delta of the city!
With the Red Patrol Tours with Dacia :
- Live the irresistible “Dacia effect”: everybody will look at you, wave hands at you and even photo you!
- Take the best trip pictures of you & your friends & the Dacias
- Hear the most amazing life stories of how was everyday life in the Communist era or in the present days
- Discover the local traditions, the way people live in the city
- Discover the urban delta that grew silently on the communist relics
- Discover the eclectic Bucharest’s in a 30 km drive on the large boulevards
- Drive the classic Dacia like an 80s Comrade
Feel like a rock star while riding with a Romanian car made in the 80s !
Get your companions and drive the working class car that served a nation during a trip down memory lane!