Red Patrol is the ultimate way of discovering Bucharest by riding a fully restored Romanian vintage car from the 80’s!
Our Red Patrol Stars, The Dacias have 7 different, unique and memorable stories about Bucharest to tell: The Communist Bucharest , The Magic & Spell of Romanian Food, The Bucharest of Contrasts,,The City Flea Markets, The Bucharest Urban Delta vs Communism, The Bucharest Photography Tour, Bucharest Urban Delta Photography Tour !
With the Red Patrol Tours with Dacia :
- Live the irresistible “Dacia effect”: everybody will look at you, wave hands at you and even photo you!
- Take the best trip pictures of you & your friends & the Dacias
- Hear the most amazing life stories of how was everyday life in the Communist era or in the Present days
- Discover the local traditions, the way people live in the city or sense the Romanian gastronomy and find the story of its’ ingredients
- Discover the urban delta that grew silently on the communist relics
- Discover the eclectic Bucharest’s in a 30 km drive on the large boulevards
- Drive the classic Dacia like an 80’s Comrade
Feel like a rock star while riding with a Romanian car made in the 80’s !
Get your companions and drive the working class car that served a nation during a trip down the memory lane!